As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, InfraGard National relies on a variety of funding sources to accomplish our mission: protect U.S. critical infrastructure and the American people by cultivating communications, collaboration and engagement between the public and private sectors.
While there is no cost associated with InfraGard membership, financial support significantly helps to defray the costs associated with producing a year-round schedule of training and education programs.
Your tax-deductible donation is a force multiplier that enables us to produce high-quality programs that strengthen national security and resilience, including webinars, regional conferences, chapter development events, and the annual InfraGard Congress and Conference.
2019 InfraGard Patriots Circle Coin (Front)
2019 InfraGard Patriots Circle Lapel Pin
2019 InfraGard Patriots Circle Coin (back)
Individuals who provide a minimum $60 donation to the InfraGard Patriots Circle will have the distinction of being InfraGard’s most generous annual contributors and enjoy a variety of special benefits, including:
• An exclusive InfraGard Patriots Circle lapel pin. (picture above)
• An InfraGard photo membership card.
• Complimentary access to InfraGard National’s 2019 series of webinars (paid webinars in the series are regularly priced at $25 each, providing incredible value for InfraGard Patriots Circle members).
• Access to premium, members-only webinars that will be specialy curated on topics relevant to national security and critical infrastructure protection
• Access to exclusive members-only briefings on timely topics.
• Reduced registration fees and rates for InfraGard National conferences, summits and symposiums.
• Reduced fees for certificates and continuing education units (CEUs) for training programs offered by InfraGard National.
• Reduced fees for certification programs offered via InfraGard U, InfraGard National’s online university.
• With a $100 contribution, Patriots Circle members will also receive a unique challenge coin (pictured above).
The InfraGard Patriots Circle is renewable on an annual basis. We appreciate your yearly donation of $60 or $100 to maintain these special benefits.
Donate online: https://www.infragardnational.org/infragard-patriots-circle/
Checks can be mailed to:
InfraGard National – c/o InfraGard Patriots Circle
1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 200, Washington DC 20006
To learn more about this program, download the InfraGard Patriots Circle information packet.
*** InfraGard National is an independent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that works in collaboration with the FBI. The InfraGard Patriots Circle is solely a fundraising program of InfraGard National, not the FBI. There is no cost associated with information provided to InfraGard members by the FBI or any other government agency, via the InfraGard portal or select other means.
*** You must be an InfraGard member to join the Patriots Circle. However, donations are not a requirement of InfraGard membership; they are voluntary contributions.