Become a member of InfraGard today and help protect America’s critical infrastructure.
InfraGard is an organization dedicated to the protection of the United States and the American people. In order to maintain a level of trust within the membership, all applicants undergo a records check performed by the FBI. Applications are screened according to a defined criteria and then passed to the local chapter for final processing.
InfraGard membership comes with great responsibility. We value active members who are willing to devote their time, effort and talent to help build this organization and achieve our goals of protecting the American people. You will be a representative of the nation’s largest volunteer organization dedicated to critical infrastructure protection.
Finally, before you fill out your application, please read the InfraGard Code of Ethics and browse the other Policies and Procedures. As a member of InfraGard, you will be expected to abide by these guidelines.
The benefits of joining InfraGard
- Network with representatives from other companies that help maintain our national infrastructure. Quick Fact: 350 of our nation’s Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.
- Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards and much more.
- Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as the FBI and DHS..
- Get invitations and discounts to important training seminars and conferences.
- Best of all, there is no cost to join InfraGard.
- Open the secure Membership Application.
- Read the application completely before filling it out.
- Once the application is submitted, read and print the Rules of Behavior (ROB) PDF. This form will automatically load after the application is submitted.
- Sign, date and submit the ROB PDF form. Every ROB form is uniquely created and will not be retrievable at a later date.
- Follow instructions on how to submit the completed ROB.
*Applications will be rejected if your ROB is not submitted within 30 days.
All InfraGard members are associated with a local chapter. Some states have more than one chapter. If you are a member and live in the Atlanta are, please join us for an event and find out how you can get involved, locally.